Question your sources
The only way to fight genocide is to understand the social penomena that enable it. Simple stereotypes lead to prejudice, which enables discrimination. Propaganda is a type of discrimination and it is the necessary condition to enable genocides such as the holocaust.
So here are some Links if you want to learn more about the subject or get involved in it.
- United States Holocaust Museum (General Information about the Holocaust)
- United Nations Genocide Prevention (Contemporary Genocide Prevention)
- The Fallacy of Race – Naomi Kramer
- Building History: the Shoah in art, memory, and myth
- Civil Courage: a response to contemporary judgements and prejudic
- SHOAH – Claude Lanzmann